This primary medium and an everlasting source of verified information was the reason for creating Presscut. An increasing volume of information and publishing methods make our job more difficult, but, as always, we are happy to meet your growing demands.
• we monitor articles, tenders and ads in 14 daily newspapers, 43 weeklies, 10 bi-weeklies and more than 100 monthlies;
• we monitor around 300 newspaper editions and thanks to a network of regional associates we also monitor regional daily and weekly editions, from the moment they appear in the market;
• we monitor web portals according to client’s demands and topics of interest;
• the articles selected using your set criteria are presented in the PDF format, as color scans, so they match the original graphic layout of the original;
• PDF files contain data on newspaper name, circulation, date, page of the selected article, and article position on the page.
Depending on your needs, we deliver the articles:
• via e-mail,
• via web site
• on a CD
• via text messages
• via Mobile Presscut
• evening editions of Croatian national dailies (Večernji list, Večernji list - Plavi, Jutarnji list, Vjesnik and 24sata) - between 9 p.m. and 12 midnight, the day before the date of issue;
• differences between evening and morning editions of Croatian national dailies and articles from Novi list, Glas Istre and Slobodna Dalmacija – by 7 a.m. on date of issue;
• regional editions of Croatian national dailies and Glas Slavonije – by 9 a.m. on date of issue;
• national weeklies (Globus, Nacional etc.) - by 8 a.m. on date of issue;
• other Croatian press – between 8 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. on the day they are received;
• articles selected on weekends and holidays – by 2 p.m. the same day at the latest.